8 rashers lean smoked back bacon, all visible fat removed
1 head of broccoli cut into florets
14oz/397g baby spinach leaves
1. Preheat your oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, put in a roasting tin and season well. Put on the top shelf of the oven and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast along its side, almost all the way through and open out like a book. Season and sprinkle over the spring onions. Put a cheese triangle on top and close up the chicken. Wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon, place on a non-stick baking tray and bake alongside the potatoes for the final 30 minutes of their cooking time.
3. Boil or steam the broccoli for 6-7 minutes. Drain well.
4. Divide the chicken and potatoes between 4 warmed plates, and serve with the broccoli and spinach leaves.
1. Preheat your oven to 180c/350F/Gas 4. Place the rhubarb in a medium-size pie or glass dish. Add the pear slices, orange juice and zest, and toss together to combine. Sprinkle over the sweetener and cinnamon, and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the topping by placing the low-fat spread, sweetener and flour in a bowl. and rubbing together with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Remove the fruit from the oven. Sprinkle over the topping and cook for a further 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving - its tastes great with a dollop of low-fat, ready-made custard (1 Syn per 2 level tbsp), served warm or cold.