Ready in 30 minutes
Syns per Serving - ½ Syn on Extra Easy
4 large skinless salmon fillets
6 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tsp finely grated ginger
2 level tsp clear honey
freshly ground black pepper
For the vegetable noodles
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
8 spring onions, cut into 2cm lengths
85ml/3fl oz vegetable stock
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
198g/7oz baby sweetcorn, cut diagonally into 2cm pieces
198g/7oz pak choi, roughly chopped
255g/ 9oz bean sprouts
255g/9oz dried thin rice noodles
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Mix together the soy sauce, ginger and honey, and pour over the fish and toss to coat well. Season well with black pepper.
2. Place the salmon on a grill rack and cook under the grill for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
3. While the salmon is cooking make the vegetable noodles. Heat a large, non-stick wok or frying pan over a high heat, add the garlic, ginger, red chilli, spring onions, stock and soy sauce, and stir fry gently for 4-5 minutes.
4. Turn the heat to high and add the baby sweetcorn, pak choi and bean sprouts. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
4. Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions, drain well and add to the vegetable mixture in the frying pan. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes over a high heat or until piping hot.
6. Remove from the heat and divide between four warmed plates, Top each serving with a salmon fillet and serve immediately.