- 57g asparagus tips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fat-free fromage frais
- 170g smoked salmon
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- Cook the asparagus tips in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. drain and keep warm.
- Mix the beaten eggs with the chives and black pepper to taste. Pour into a non-stick pan and cook over a low heat, stirring all the time, until they are softly scrambled. Remove from the heat and stir in the fromage frais and asparagus tips.
- Place a piece of smoked salmon on each plate and serve with the scrambled eggs and lemon wedges.