- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded & halved
- 6 baby courgettes, halved lengthways
- 2 red onons, quartered
- 5 large mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 225g couscous
- 425ml boiling water
- 3 large plum tomatoes, halved
- Freshly chopped coriander, to garnish
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 3 garlic clove, unpeeled
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Spray a large non-stick baking tray with low calorie oil cooking spray. Place the peppers, courgettes, onions and mushrooms onto the tray and put under a hot grill until the vegetables become slightly charred. Remove from the grill and gently peel and discard the skin from the peppers. Leave vegetables to cool and then cut into pieces.
- Place the couscous into a large heat proof bowl, pour over the boiling water and add a pinch of salt. Cover with cling film and let it stand until all the water is absorbed.
- To make the dressing preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Place the garlic on a non-stick baking tray and bake for 10 minutes until soft. Squeeze out the inner flesh from the garlic into a mixing bowl and combine with the yogurt, lemon and lime juices and the coriander.
- Stir the cooked vegetables, tomatoes and couscous together. Add the dressing to the couscous mixture and mix well, seasoning to taste. Serve garnished with the coriander.